Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Yuck Mud Fight

When we went to a field trip to Mekarsari it was fun .

We plant a rice then we play mud fight. I would a appriciate to play mud fight with my friends.

When I saw the mud itmakes me digusting a lot. I saw Gian and Vanessa full of yucky mud.

The mud was slippery and smelly. I can't get up beacause it is so slippery. When I went up from the mud I fell to the mud again. My friends fell to the mud again too.


I push Ibu Shirley to the mud ang throw the mud to Ibu Shirley. I saw Ibu Shirley's face full of mud.

I went there 4 days ago.

So in there we play with our body full of mud that was smelly and dirty. I hold the mud and say and put on Vanessa. I said " you are so wonderful and beautiful.

That place was so dirty like a swimming pool that never be washed.

I am very cheerful when we are at the field trip.

When I touch it, it was so yuuuck.

It Was Fun!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Yohana Gabriella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kathleen said...

Natasha your score is...8/10 I think you need to check your spelling!

grace said...

Your score will be 15\15 because you use many interesting words.............

Aditya said...

Your score is 8/10 because of errors.

Yohana Gabriella said...

Tasha, your score will be 8/10. You have to remember how to spell the word

Jane in Java said...

Hi Tasha,
Can you change your template to a light background colour? It will make it easier for us to read your posts.