Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cup-A-Phone

Today in the morning we were making a Cup-A-Phone. We can choose our own partner. My partner was Vanessa. I am so cheerful to be either Vanessa or grace.P to be my partner.

I puicklly want outside to talk to each other. We can hear it but it must be strong and straight. We can't hear each other if we are not making the string straight.

I really wanted to make a Cup-a-Phone at home to play with my siser. I want to have a Cup-A-Phone at my house. I want to have as many as I can.

I think I am Caring because I help grace.P, Caca, gaby and Josceline.
I think I am Well-balenced because I can do my job and do as diffrent as I can.
And That Is Grade.3 Experiment.


You will need:
* 2 cups
* a string

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

Your writing is good but where is your diagram? 7/10