Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reflection on eLearning

In this UOI called "communication" the title of our inquiry. I have did search, Home Work and computer research. I have been Risk Taker because I have done things that Mrs. Jane told us. I have been caring to help my friends.
I have learned that communication is something that we need and communication make us happy because we can call our friends. I have been knowledgeable because I listen and do my work. I have been Open Minded because I try to do this with out complain.
When I am a future I want to teach my child how to do a blog. How to do a blog? You must to sing up first if you want to click here you will make a blog. When I am future I am going to teach my child to a free photo at www.dropshot .com if you want click here.

No comments: