Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My home work

1. Describe your favourite part of the film.
1.When charlotte’s have a child and has she died no longer than Wilbur cry.

2. Tell me one thing that was different in the film compared to the book.
1.It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer.
2.When a man come to see Wilbur.

3. Find a picture from Charlotte's Web on the Internet and put it in your post. You will need to 'save image as' to your 'My Pictures' in 'My Documents' first before uploading it to your blog spot.
1.www.darkhorizons.com/2006/Charlotte's/Web.10.jpg
2.www.darkhorizons.com/2006/Charlotte's/Web.1.php

4. Tell me why you think I chose to study this book in connection with the inquiry about Communication.
1.I study this book because we learn about Charlotte's Web.
2.We are exited about Charlotte's Web.

5. Choose 5 of your friends and post a comment about Charlotte's Web on their blogs. Remember to use your best netiquette.

i am choosing
-GP
-Josephine
-Arvid
-Kathleen
-aditya

11 comments:

Joshua said...

Natasha, I think I like the movie better than the book!

Hesky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hesky said...

Natasha I think I like the movie better than the book. T_T

Anonymous said...

Natasha,cool hw.:) :D ^_^ but the move is better than the book.T_T

Anonymous said...

grade 3 ggm is Vanessa

Josephine said...

Natasha, thank you for visiting and putting comments on my blog.

Christiana Louisa said...

Natasha,I enjoyed reading your opinions about Charlotte's Web.I really like your design also. Enjoy your holiday break, Tiana.

Grace in GGM said...

Salutation Natasha,
I think Charlotte Web is a great movie.

Yohana Gabriella said...

Salutations Natasha,
I think that the movie is so........ good. Don't you?

Kalista in America said...

Salutation's Natasha!
I think that the movie is better than the book.
I think that 1 of the charachter from Charlotte's Web is Charlotte because your smart,caring and kind.

Josephine said...

Natasha, if you wanted to make your blog interesting can you please wrote more articles(not only homeworks)?